Followers

Monday 20 July 2020

Rescue Mission

Evening All,
Sorry no time for pictures tonight.
We had a lovely walk round the park this evening, in fact it was really rather warm if I'm honest.
So I got back and just finished my dinner when I got a phone call from my friend Sue, who I had been walking with, to say that she was stuck at the local shops with her shopping and a card that wouldn't work in the machine to pay for it all!!
So what do friends do? They walk down the road and pay for the shopping. Well it's a few more steps to add to my count for today, and I helped out my friend, so it's a win win.
Need to lie down now, and it's hard to blog from that position, So I'll call it a night.
Stay safe and hugs
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx