Followers

Tuesday 28 July 2020

Happy Birthday Emma

Evening Everyone.
Today a special young lady turned 5.
Seriously where did all those years go to?
 I remember her birth like it was yesterday.
 I picked this fabulous digi from Polkadoodles which looks so cute, just like Emma.
I used a butterfly background stamp which I white embossed onto a piece of pink card from my stash.
I also chose the image because of the butterflies. Emma had a butterfly house that she looked after during lockdown.
The alphabet dies are from Altenew and I cut them several times and stacked them for added dimension.
As I had half the butterfly panel left over I printed out another, slightly smaller image, and made another card to add to my stash.
We all went for a bike ride this afternoon and then had cake with the Birthday Girl which was lovely.
Thanks for stopping by.
Stay safe and hugs
Kimx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx