Followers

Sunday 12 July 2020

Little Green Fingers

Evening All,
Just a quick post tonight before I fall asleep.
 We have spent the day in the garden at my youngest daughter's house.
We have been digging, tidying, sorting and planting some of the things that they have grown over the last few months since lockdown.
We even managed to harvest some potatoes, which the Girls thought was amazing.
And then they enjoyed the fruits of their labours at dinner time. Cheeky little man. Makes a change from the stones that he kept trying to eat in the garden lol.
I have to say that the potatoes were very yummy Not bad for a first attempt, but we are all now suitably knackered.
Thanks for stopping by.
Stay safe and hugs
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx