Followers

Thursday 23 July 2020

I Need Your Help Please

Evening Everyone,
I would like to ask you all a huge favour.
My lovely Mum will be 90 on the 15th of August and I would like your help to make her day as memorable as possible.
(A visit from the littlest Grandchildren during lockdown)
We were planning a big family get together, but as this is still no longer possible I would like to help her celebrate and make the day as special as she is.
I was wondering if you could send her a birthday card. It would be wonderful if she could receive 90 cards on her very special 90th birthday.
She loves to keep in touch with people by letter, so I know that she would be thrilled to get a big pile of post to open.
If you do feel that you can help me out, then please pm me and I will give you my address so that we can mark Mums special day in style.
Thank you in advance for your kindness. I really do appreciate it and I know that my Mum will be thrilled to bits.
Thanks again and big hugs
Kimx

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely idea Kim. On it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kim, have only just seen your post and would be delighted to send your mum a card. I don't know how to pm you (sorry) but if you send the details as a comment to my blog, I won't publish it. Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx