Followers

Thursday 9 July 2020

Rocking the Smurf Look

Evening All,
I've taken delivery of another fabulous parcel of goodies from Creative Expressions. I am definitely enjoying being part of a very special DT.
Of course I just had to get straight on with the business of playing,
but I'm not sure how these smurf coloured fingers will go down in the Wild Bean Café tomorrow morning.
At least having to cook and make the coffee I will have to wash my hands hundreds of times, so they might look slightly more normal by the end of the day. 
Oh yes and then I can play again and start the process all over again.
Thanks for stopping by.
Stay safe and hugs.
Kimx

1 comment:

  1. Nice colour Kim. Maybe you should have covered your hands and not just the fingers with it and start a new fashion of hand painting. Hugs, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx