Followers

Sunday 19 July 2020

How could I Resist

Hi All,
I thought that I had better post early today, before I get carried away with playtime.
So I had a look back over some of my photos from a while ago and decided on these cards made with another couple of Jane's fabulous stamp sets Solid Florals and Mini Background Greetings.
I did a bit of embossed 'resist with a twist' here.
I stamped the sentiment panel all over a piece of white card stock and left it to dry completely.
Once it was completely dry I stamped and clear embossed the leafy image several times over the sentiments and then sponged colour all over the panel. I wiped over with a soft cloth and then an anti static cloth before stamping and embossing around the edges with versamark ink and gold embossing powder.
For this card I just did one stamped image in the centre of my sentiment stamped panel.
This last card has a much more masculine feel to it and I fussy cut a gold stamped image to go over the top of my vellum sentiment strip.
Back to playing for me now.
I have a commission to finish for an old friend, and then a birthday card for a very special young lady as well as a goody box from Creative Expressions to play with. It's a hard life isn't it lol.
Stay safe and Happy Crafting.
Hugs Kimx 

2 comments:

  1. These are lovely Kim. I do love a resist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are absolutely beautiful Kim. Thank you for sharing. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx