Followers

Sunday 5 July 2020

Power Dressing

Evening Everyone,
I've had a lovely Sunday catching up with some crafty projects, one of which is this card made for a friend to give her daughter.
Once again I reached for one of my LOTV Simply Print images
I think she is rather fabulous.
I die cut her with an oval Carnation Craft die,
and added her to a piece of background paper which I had stamped onto
 and then run through an embossing folder.
I added the second image (they can be printed out 2 to a page) using silicone for added dimension.
The sentiment is from a Woodware stamp set designed by Francoise Reid, and the flowers are die cut from more of the background paper. I thought the black foliage added a touch of drama and a bit of contrast.
Thanks for stopping by.
Stay safe and hugs
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx