Followers

Friday 3 July 2020

Just for You

Evening All,
Having had a crappy day at work stuck in the Wild Bean Café I managed a nice crafty afternoon to make up for it.
I managed to get the card finished for my friends Grandson.
I used an image that I have had in my stash for a while.
It was a sheet of four different designs suitable for boys cards, but I can't for the life of me think who made them.
I added his name in die cut letters using a Carnation Crafts Alphabet die set.
The background was created using the letterpress technique and an embossing folder, along with some background stamps from one of my new purchase from Tracey Hey.
Once again I manged a second card with some of the leftover bits and pieces and another of the images.
I used the same background stamp from the Epic Stuff stamp set from Tracey Hay,  
along with some die cut circles and their offcuts.
The sentiment is from a Woodware stamp set designed by Francoise Read FRS811 Made for You.
Of course typically I now have a couple more background stamped bits to use up, so maybe I might finally get to play with some more more of my new super cute Tracey Hey designs.
Thanks for stopping by, I hope you have a great weekend.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx