Followers

Saturday 1 August 2020

Floral Whimsies

Evening Everyone,
Another late one I'm afraid.
We had another lovely socially distanced get together at Davina's this afternoon, and although we didn't do any crafting, I always come home inspired and time just seems to get away from me..
I have to admit that this is not what I made this afternoon, that's still a bit hush hush at the moment,
it was made a while ago using what was then, a brand new stamp set from Jane Gill called Floral Whimsies.
The background was a piece that I found in my stash, and I added a hand drawn wavy border around the stamped image.
Another piece of handmade background and this time I stamped, embossed and fussy cut the images from a second piece,
and layered them on to the card using the first piece as a base.
It's nice revisiting some of the cards that I made a while ago. I never seem to get the chance to play with older stamps except in a class and of course that hasn't happened in a long time.
Thanks for stopping by.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx