Followers

Wednesday 1 July 2020

A Curly Christmas

Evening Everyone,
No walk for me today, the weather has been rubbish, and it was my turn to cook dinner which always seems to take longer than you expect. I could really have done with the walk. We had masses of strawberries reduced at work today so I decided to treat the kids to strawberries and ice cream for pudding. No room in the freezer, so we just HAD to eat all of it. What a hardship lol.
Here is another of the cards that I made for Jane's TV show yesterday.
They are quite fabulous Curly Christmas Trees, which I have stamped and embossed in gold on to a piece of mop up background.
I didn't feel that it needed a great deal of anything else,
but just like some of Jane's older 'Bubble Bloom' range it has the perfect little recesses for all things bling.
I used a combination of glitter pens, glue, gems and glossy accents.
I added some faux stitching and 'grounded' the trees with a white gell pen. I didn't think until afterwards, that I should have used some of the fabulous Fluffy Stuff that Jane used on the show. I think I might add it now after all.
Thanks for stopping by.
Stay safe and hugs
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx