Followers

Thursday 30 July 2020

Festive Circle on the TV

Evening Everyone,
Oh Boy, another scorcher. Time to cool it down with a nice Christmas card.
This is one of the cards that I made for Jane's show on Create and Craft tomorrow.
I stamped on to red card with a versamark ink pad and then added gold, silver and copper embossing powders.
I also stamped it again on black card and this time embossed with Fools Gold embossing powder.
I fussy cut some of the trees and added them to the circular panel and then also cut out a couple of triangles from the left overs as well as stamping and embossing a couple of the single trees from the stamp set.
Of  course you need some snow at Christmas, so I added some of the fabulous Fluffy Stuff and then heated it to 'puff' it up.
Don't forget to tune in tomorrow for Jane's shows at 12.45 and 6.45 on Create and Craft.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx