Followers

Saturday 29 February 2020

Always and Forever

Evening Everyone,
I hope that you have had a lovely Saturday.
We have had a great time with Groovi this afternoon, and what has turned into a weekly therapy session for us. A chance to have a rant in understanding company. It seems that 2020 has started off badly for us all one way or another.
There were no marriage proposals amongst us either, even though it is a leap year.
This card was made a while ago for a friend.
Once again I used a lovely LOTV Simply Print
and some Tonic heart shaped dies.
I do like to make an easel card for a special occasion like this.
It make quite a statement don't you think.
Thanks for stopping by, and I hope that you have a great weekend whatever you are up to.
I have samples to make for Jane's new release so I will be chained to my desk...……..having fun lol.
Happy Crafting and Hugs
Kimx

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Kim, love the design, hope you are ok, Happy New Year, sorry it’s a bit late.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx