Followers

Monday 6 September 2021

Floral Layering Dies

Evening All,

We have a class on Multiple Layering Dies on Saturday, so I have spent a very relaxing afternoon die cutting for England? I figured if I got all the die cut layers done, I could make the cards up at my leisure.

As well as Multiple Layering Background dies, I will also be taking along assorted floral dies.
If memory serves this is one from Crafters Companion, although it could be Altenew of course.
I had several cards made up from a previous class, so this seems the perfect opportunity to share them.
I used the same background die here as on the first card, only this time I used a bit of paper piecing and some layering stamps.

Back to work tomorrow, so I had better get to bed. It's always hard getting back in to a routine when you have been off for a few days.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs Kimx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx