Followers

Saturday 18 September 2021

Bubble Bloom Betty with Vellum

Hi All,

No babysitting this weekend because I've been working on some stuff for Janice and Andy at SirStampalot. 

Since I can't share what I'm doing with you yet, here are a couple more cards using Jane's new Bubble Stamps.
This time I tried it out on vellum/parchment.
I stamped and embossed the image, and then painted the bubbles with watercolour pencils and a little water.
I used a die to help me trace a white border around the image using a fine ball tool to carefully stretch the vellum.
I used white embossing powder on the vellum for this card, but coloured the image in the same way.
Vellum is hard to stick down without it showing, so I have used tiny gold brads on this card.
Another days play to look forward to tomorrow, so it's off to bed for me now.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Kimx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx