Followers

Friday 3 September 2021

Art in Every Day Life

Evening All,

Well that's the end to my week of babysitting. The kids had a fabulous time at school and nursery again today, even if we did have a bit of a wobble this morning before they left.

They were all shattered this evening, so it was early bedtime for one and all.............including Mummy.

I did manage a little die cutting today while they were all out, and I still have some labels to sew on tomorrow, but that is as near to crafting as I have managed this week.

One of the classes that the Crafty Girls have requested is using inky sprays to create backgrounds.
This card was made quite some time ago, using white heat embossing and inks, so I think we might give this a try in that inky class.
I added some stitching and an 'arty' sentiment.
It will be nice not to have to set the alarm for tomorrow morning, but what's the betting it will be the one morning when the kids get up really early instead of having a lie in!!
On that note I think I had better turn in.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Kimx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx