Followers

Wednesday 15 September 2021

Bubble Bloom Millie

Evening All,

Creative Expressions have launched some more of Jane's fabulous Bubble Bloom stamps this week, and I was lucky enough to get to play with them and make samples for the catalogue.

I think one of my favourites from this collection is JGS801 Bubble Bloom Millie
I inked the stamp up with several colours of Distress Inks - Crushed Olive, Forest Moss, Gathered Twigs and Ground Espresso.
Then I spritzed the stamp with water and stamped it onto a piece of wet watercolour cardstock. The colour bleeds across the wet card. Heat set the image, or allow it to dry naturally and then stamp back over the top with a dark ink pad to give a nice crisp image. This crisp image can be coloured in as well for a more traditional look. A Stamping platform of some sort is best for this technique.
This card was made in a similar manner,
although two cards never turn out the same.
I also added some extra stamping using JGS800 Bubble Texture Blots.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx