Followers

Monday 20 September 2021

A Torn Twofer

 Evening All,

Just a really quick post tonight, since I have to be at work at stupid o'clock tomorrow morning.

These are a couple of cards that I made a while ago at SirStampalot.
The torn panel on both of them was made using the mop up technique,
and some white embossed holly branches.
One panel,
and two cards, a torn twofer.
I also used the same embossing folder on card one and the vellum on the second card.
Off to bed now. Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Kimx


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful cards Kim, hope the early start went okay. That job thing can really get in the way of serious crafting. Hugs, Angela xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx