Followers

Sunday 5 September 2021

Happy Birthday Clarity

Evening All,

Clarity have been on the TV over the last couple of days, celebrating their 28th Birthday.

I have lots of clarity stamps collected over the years, and of course now they also do Groovi, stencils and dies.

They have some stunning floral dies which cut beautifully. 
They make a nice easy card, whether layered over a piece of embossed background,
or even plain card stock. I added a few tiny buttons to this card.
Here I used a die cut image as a stencil and added some faux stitching.
Amongst the many other items that they sell, Clarity also produce some fabulous background papers, one of which I have used in the background to this card.
Happy Birthday Clarity, thank you for all the fabulous products that you have produced over the years.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Kimx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx