Followers

Thursday 23 September 2021

Christmas Layering Die

 Evening All,

Most of the Girls that helped with Paint Purley Purple had their photograph taken this afternoon for an article in the local paper. Thankfully I had a previous engagement with a treadmill and other bits of gym equipment...........................I do hate to have my photograph taken!!

We did a class a couple of weeks ago using Layering Dies.
This has to be one of my favourites from my collection.
It really is very easy to use and looks stunning even in three layers of white cardstock.
I used three different silver cardstocks for this one and some more glitter card for the background.
The same layers of silver and holographic card stock, just a different order can change the look of the card. Here I used plain black cardstock for a contrasting background.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs 
Kimx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx