Followers

Monday 27 September 2021

Hero Arts and Chalks

Forgot to press publish !!

Hi All,

Can't believe how quickly the weekend disappears, and what a mad one it has been. The queues from the garage went on all through the night and into this morning which is absolute madness. The roads are clear again at the moment..........because we don't have any fuel for them to queue for, but who knows what tomorrow will bring!!!

I am trying to work my way through all the chalked cards that I made for a class a few weeks ago, I just hadn't realized quite how many of them there were lol.

I love these old Hero Arts stamp. They came as a set of negatives (bottom right and left corners), but were also available as individual positive images.
I was lucky enough to own both, and this one is definitely my favourite of the four in the boxed set. I used an embossing folder in the background to this card, with a panel of vellum over it.
This card also uses a couple of old Hero Arts stamps. I used a very detailed die cut on the back of the card and then covered the whole thing with chalks to match the central panel.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Kimx


1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx