Followers

Wednesday 1 September 2021

Happy Birthday Bro

Evening All,

It's another milestone birthday today, my little brother is 60!!

This may not be the card that I sent him, but it is a birthday card nonetheless.
I made it last weekend after our class on chalks. This has to be one of my all time favourite Penny Black stamps, and it works beautifully with the ethereal feel of chalks.
I added some stamped sentiments from Pink Frog, along with a few assorted gems.
The blue cardstock has been dry embossed for a little extra interest.
Thanks for stopping by.
Happy September and birthday greetings to my Baby Bro.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx