Followers

Thursday 9 September 2021

Sending Happy Thoughts

Evening All,

We've had quite a change in weather today, well over night anyway. Thunder and lightening rumbling around, and it has been much colder, which I have to say has been much more my thing.

Here are another couple of cards made using Decorating Chalks.

For once I was actually able to find some background papers to match the panel on this card.
It was nice to be able to take some wood mounted stamps to play with in class, 
including this lovely floral design.
I used it in the book, but I can't remember who manufactured it.
I finished off all of the panels with a few gems, some faux stitching, and in this case some ribbon.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Kimx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx