Followers

Sunday 19 September 2021

Birthday Florals

Evening All,

Another successful day of crafty play. Now I just need to get everything parceled up and popped in the post.

Here are another couple of cards made recently after the class on Chalks.
I had so many bits and pieces to finish off that these were originally consigned to the bin, but I decided to give them a reprieve, and am glad that I did.

They were only small pieces of chalked background made years ago, but it did seem a shame to throw them out.

I keep a box of black die cut floral elements which seemed perfect for these two projects.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Kimx


1 comment:

  1. Hi Kim. Sorry I've not been around much, spent time working on an MDF piece which has really been fun but very distracting. Pleased it's finished but caught the bug again. Love the two cards which have sent me thinking that I have lots of chalk which hasn't seen the light of day for ages, who knows. Happy crafting, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx