Followers

Saturday 11 September 2021

Always

Evening All,

I hope that you have had a great day. We had a fantastic class on Layering Dies today. It seems that all the Crafties have had a sh...y couple of weeks, so it was wonderful to be able to sit and play in good crafty company.

There is always plenty to take along to class, but today I decided that the best way to proceed was for everyone to have a mad die cutting session which that could then use to finish cards at home.

Everyone agreed, and there were some fabulous colour combos put together.

I'm afraid that I didn't manage to get any pictures taken tonight, so here is a card from my stash using a small handmade tag and some bleach on the embossed background images.

Thanks for stopping by, I really do appreciate you.
Must get to bd now.
Hugs Kimx

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx