Followers

Tuesday 21 September 2021

Autumnal Hugs and Kisses

Evening All,

Wow, definitely more like Autumn today. I even had to put my cardigan on at work this morning, and that's something that I haven't had to do in several months.

So if it feels like Autumn, let's have some autumnal cards using my favourite stamp from Jane's latest Bubble stamp collection.


I filled a cream panel with stamped and embossed images which I coloured with Distress inks and then chopped up to create three cards.

I used various pieces of embossed card to embellish the cards along with sentiments and glossy accents.
It definitely warmed up this afternoon, so I wonder what we will get tomorrow.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Kimx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kim beautiful cards. Just checking really whether you got my email about the Pinwheel Tower cards. I wasn't sure if you are still using the same email. Hugs, Angela xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx