Followers

Wednesday 8 September 2021

Busy Die Cutting

Evening All,

I have been a busy bunny over the last couple of days frantically die cutting in preparation for Saturdays class on Layering Dies.

Given just how many layering style dies I own, I decided that the quickest thing to do was to die cut all the layers, and then put the panels together, and then turn the panels in to finished cards.
I've managed to put several panels together, now I just have to finish them off before Saturday. Perhaps I need a bunch of die cut flowers and sentiments.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs Kimx
 

1 comment:

  1. Looks like somebody's going to have fun. I'm doing a class at our Craft group at the end of the month, we're going to make Pinwheel Tower cards so that should be fun. Hope your day goes well xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx