Followers

Sunday 12 September 2021

Best of Luck

Evening All,

I've had a fabulous crafty day, finishing off all the bits and pieces from my Layered Die Cutting classes on Saturday. I have been determined not to leave a pile of bits and pieces that need finishing, and my OCD won't let me move on until I have done it, so all in all a successful day.

I was obviously in a bit of an oriental mode when doing my die cutting, I do love the red and black combo, it is so striking.
I added kraft card behind the layered panel and a little gold with some glitter card.
The sentiment is from Crafters Companion. It is from an interchangeable sentiment set called Lovely Vines which also contains the sentiments Best Wishes and Best Friend along with a background frame of swirling foliage. I fussy cut around the sentiment to remove the foliage but still keep the shadow.
I had die cut loads of flowers as well, so I added a co-ordinating one along with some foliage sprigs.
Early start tomorrow, so I had better get some sleep.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Kimx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx