Followers

Tuesday 14 September 2021

Chalked Thanks

Hi All,

Many years ago I was lucky enough to be involved in writing articles for several different crafting magazines.

One of these involved creating a box of cards as a Thank You gift.
I chose to use a combination of Decorating Calks, Versamark and Vellum.
I used a variety of stamps including ones from Impression Obsession and Hero Arts.





I stamped the images onto the cardstock or vellum using the Versamark ink pad, and then added Decorating Chalks using a cotton wool ball. 
I also added some stamped and embossed sentiments and even a few white inked sentiments as well.
I still have the box of cards from the article, although the box has become a little battered over the years, so I decided to repurpose it by turning the lid into a further square card,



and the sides of the lid into strips across these smaller cards.
The kraft coloured sentiments on them are from Stamps by Me, and are actually wide Washi Tape with a co-ordinating die so that you can cut out a heap of them all at the same time........very useful.

I'm on extra babysitting detail today as Becki's child care has let her down. It's a shame it is so miserable today so we will be stuck in doors for most of it. Still, we will be backwards and forwards to the school for drop offs and pickups, so I'm sure that there will be plenty of puddles for them to jump in. They are all busy playing at the moment, so I snuck in the chance to write my post a little earlier than usual.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hope you have a great day.
Crafty hugs 
Kimx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx