Followers

Friday 10 September 2021

Multi Layer Stars

Evening All,

I'm all packed up and ready for class tomorrow, I think all of the Crafties are in need of a fabulous creative day. I haven't quite managed to finish all of my samples, but I have got quite a few, and plenty of dies for them to play with.

There seems to be a bit of an oriental feel to my colour choices.
The layered die on this card is from Crafts Too,
as are the lovely flower dies.
The sentiment has been die cut from holographic card, the same as the base layer in the die cuts.
Better go and set my alarms for tomorrow morning, I don't want to oversleep.
Night, night.
Hugs Kimx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx