Followers

Saturday 4 September 2021

Just for You

Evening All,

Have you had a good Saturday? I had another lovely day with the Grandkids, and an unexpected sleepover. We had to get a new washing machine earlier this week. Who can be without one with two working parents and three small children?? Mum ended up on the phone for over an hour today trying to sort out why it sounded like it was going to take off, so I decided to stay an extra day to help out.

Here is a birthday card that I made last weekend on the Chalks class.

I love these beautiful solid floral stamps. I inked this one up using versamark ink and then applied the chalks.

I decided to add a stamped and embossed sentiment. 
Versamark is an incredibly sticky ink, so even though the floral image has first had chalks applied to it, some of the embossing powder sticks to give a patchy embossed finish.
I added a few gems to finish the whole thing off, along with some matching background matt and layers.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Kimx


1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx