Followers

Wednesday 26 August 2020

New Release

Evening Everyone,
Creative Expressions launched some beautiful new floral stamps yesterday, and they are absolutely gorgeous.
 I do love floral stamps, they are so versatile.
I think this design Blooming Day is probably my favourite from this release.
 I stamped the design on to khaki coloured cardstock using perfect medium ink.
I stamped and embossed the sentiment before adding the floral image as I didn't want the embossing powder to stick to it.
The background paper has been created using Mixed Media Dark Age embossing powder on cardstock.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx