Followers

Tuesday 25 August 2020

Lino Cut Birch Trees

Evening All
I do love it when a stamp set can be used all year round not just for Christmas.
This card was made using one of Jane's designs Lino Cut Birch Trees which was part of a Christmas release a couple of years ago.
I think that you will agree that it works every bit as well for a birthday card, in fact if I am honest that is what I would use it for.
The backgrounds were made using inks, pixie powders and a Gelli Plate.
Here I just used torn paper masks and inks to create my landscape.
Thanks for stopping by.
Stay safe and hugs
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx