Followers

Sunday 9 August 2020

A lovely end to the weekend

Evening Everyone,
I hope that you have all had a good weekend.
We managed to get in a bike ride before it got too hot. Or at least I took Jack in the buggy and caught them up.
It is very difficult for Becki to take them all for a ride on her own, and as I had noticed that the station car park was empty when I arrived on Friday so we took them there so that they could cycle in safety. 
We listened to music on my phone while we were waiting for the riders to do a circuit of the car park, and then swapped over one of the little ones into the seat on Becki's bike for the next go.
We even let Mummy do a couple of circuits on her own, which was a bit of a novelty.
We came home and Jack managed to play for a while before he crashed out, but Chloe didn't make it much further than the front door.
All in all a lovely way to end my weekend.
It was unbearably hot coming home on the train, although thankfully fairly quiet so I was able to take my mask off for some of the time.
Of course it didn't help that part of the journey was by bus due to engineering works and then I got on the wrong train at London Bridge. It went to East Croydon which is what I wanted, but it just stopped at every blasted station on the way. And I was doing so well up until then.
I'm shattered now so I need my bed.
Thanks for stopping by.
Stay safe and hugs
Kimx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx