Followers

Friday 28 August 2020

Blooming Day

Evening Everyone,
I've been a very busy bee over the last few days, desperately trying to get some more samples finished for Creative Expressions.
It has definitely not been walking weather this evening, unless you have a desire to look like a drowned rat, so I have had no excuses not to get on.
This is another card that I made using the new Blooming Day stamp set from Designer Boutique.
I stamped and embossed the large floral image several times onto a piece of khaki coloured card stock and then painted it using Iridescent Shimmering Watercolour paints. 
I added a sentiment panel to finish the card off.
I hope this rain stops by the morning, I have a trip to the post office to factor into my day.
Thanks for stopping by.
Happy Crafting and Hugs
Kimx

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx