Followers

Monday 17 August 2020

Lots of Layers challenge at CraftyCardmakers

Evening All,
I hope that you have all having a wonderful summer despite all the strangeness and the rules and restrictions.
 We are back today after our break with a brand new challenge at Craftycardmakers, where our host Jo is looking for 'Lots of Layers'.
My card uses a stunning tree die, cut from funky foam. You can then use this as a stamp by attaching it to an acrylic block, or more permanently a piece of acetate.
I stamped on a piece of card using several generations of black versafine ink to create the background for my card.
I added the line of trees die cut again from white cardstock, and black funky foam. I also added a few die cut leaves and a sentiment.
I created this second card in the same manner,
 only this time I added the die cut tress in black,
along with a deer and sentiment.
I hope that you will be able to join  us HERE, and that you enjoy the rest of the summer.
Thanks for stopping by
Hugs Kimx 

2 comments:

  1. Great card ideas, they both look great. Have a lovely crafty week, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These two cards are awesome 😍 Love them both ❤️
    Take care, stay safe.
    Hugs from your new follower

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx