Followers

Friday 14 August 2020

We Three Kings

Evening All
I'm not sure what my excuse is tonight for the late post, other than it is Friday and I am absolutely shattered.
I've just finished watching Jamie Rodgers shows on Create and Crafts that I taped earlier today.
He was using some beautiful new Christmas Paper Cuts dies which I don't have........yet lol.
One of my favourites was the Three Kings so I thought that it was the perfect opportunity for me to share Jane's Three Kings stamp set from her Woodware Christmas release.
I used some bits of  inky background from my stash and heat embossing, which of course is very difficult to photograph.
Jamie is back again tomorrow with more amazing demos I'm sure.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx