Followers

Sunday 2 August 2020

Orange Petals and Twirls

Evening All,
That's another Sunday ticked off the calendar, I can't believe how quickly the year is disappearing.
More floral cards tonight using another of Jane's older designs from a couple of years ago.
I stamped and embossed the lovely floral panel onto a piece of handmade background paper, along with the sentiment from the same set.
I painted the flowers with bleach and heated it which gave them the lovely white finish.
This time I stamped and embossed the image onto a kraft coloured card and then painted the flowers with inks. I added a sentiment and faux stitched border.
This time I stamped and embossed the single flower from the stamp set Petals and Twirls onto some scraps of the handmade background paper and fussy cut them out before adding them to a kraft card with a circular frame in the centre of it.
Better get to bed now.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Kimx

1 comment:

  1. Hi. I've got my card ready to post for your mum. What is her name please? Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx