Followers

Sunday 30 August 2020

Another Blooming Floral

Evening Everyone,
Another late post from me I'm afraid. I have had a very productive weekend making samples for Creative Expressions. I am still rather behind, but at least I have crossed another set off my To Do list.
Here is another sample made using the beautiful Blooming Day stamp set from Designer Boutique.. 
They really are the most fabulous large floral stamps which lend themselves to being coloured in.
I used one of the Creative Expressions Shimmering Watercolour Paint Palettes and some khaki coloured cardstock. Of course I didn't think about taking photographs when I made my card, I'm sure lighter colours would have been easier, but possibly not as effective lol.
Time for bed. I still have work tomorrow, unlike most of my household.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx