Followers

Saturday 29 August 2020

A Message from Pat to Thank You All

Evening Everyone,
I thought that it was about time that I thanked you all for your help in making my Mum's 90th Birthday celebrations so very special.
Mum wanted to write and thank you all individually, typical of my dear old Mum, so I suggested that she write a note that I could share with you All.
Mum was stunned with the 133 cards that people so kindly sent to her, and it did indeed take several days for her to open them.
This was just the first pile that she opened on the Sunday!! 
There were cards from old familiar faces as well as new friends that none of us have ever met. Several included messages to explain who they were from, including this one that contained a reminder of the person that Mum might be more likely to remember lol.
An old friend continued Mum's celebrations into the Monday by visiting and helping to string up just a few more of the cards.
So once again I would just like to thank you all from the bottom of my heart, you are all amazing people to have helped me out like this, and made my Mum feel so very special.
With much love and virtual hugs to you all.
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx