Followers

Friday 21 August 2020

Up and Down the Stairs

Hi All,
No post this evening, I've worn myself out going up and down the stairs trying to get Chloe to go to/stay in bed!!!!!
As I said I am visiting the littlest Grandchildren this weekend, and my 'Little Bestie' Chloe has been doing a nice line in delaying tactics at bedtime.
She may only be two, but she knows all the tricks in the book to get out of snuggling down and getting to sleep. I can see a trip to the park and the zip wire tomorrow, weather permitting, might help to wear them out and avoid a repeat of tonights performance.
In the mean time........................I'm knackered so it's bedtime for me.
Night night.
Hugs Kimx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx