Followers

Monday 24 August 2020

Designer Boutique Stained Glass Windows

Evening All
I hope that you caught the lovely Gwen on the TV today using the new Designer Boutique Stained Glass Window Collection of stamps. I'm pretty sure you can watch them on catch up for the next few day if you missed them.
 I was lucky enough to get to play with the stamps that she was using in the shows,
so here are my last couple of cards using them.
 The last couple for the moment that is.
I can see plenty more playtime when I get the chance,
especially trying out some of the fabulous ideas that Gwen shared with us on her shows.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx