Followers

Thursday 20 August 2020

The Gift of Christmas Kings

Evening Everyone,
Do you ever have times when you just have so much to do that you don't know where to start and so you end up getting even further behind?
Well I am having one of those weeks/fortnights...................I seem to be going backwards.
I have loads of cards to share, so that isn't the problem. I'm just struggling to find enough time and energy to play with all the wonderful new goodies that Creative Expressions have sent me, and the deadlines are approaching thick and fast.
I did manage to make a very small dent in things tonight, but as I am going to visit my daughter this weekend, panic will set in again on Sunday.
The lovely Gwen will be on the TV next week with these stunning Stained Glass Window stamps from Designer Boutique,
 so I thought that I would share a sample that I made with one of them.
I used the new Cosmic Shimmer Watercolour inks to paint the gold embossed image.
 I also used it on the black card stock along with some cling film.
And then for the background with an embossing folder.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx