Followers

Sunday 23 August 2020

Giant Sunflowers

Evening All,
What seems like ages ago now, my Mum gave the three little ones a sunflower each to plant in their garden.
I know she was worried that the plants were quite small and wouldn't come to anything.
The girls definitely towered over them, and they did look a little sickly to be fair.
They seemed to stay the same size for ages, and Becki was sure that she would kill them because it was really hot and she thought they weren't getting enough water.
Fast forward a few weeks,
and you can clearly see them looking nice and healthy behind the kids.
And now in just a fortnight they have grown like triffids into these huge plants, one of which is taller than the fence!!
The kids think they are amazing and were happy to have their picture taken in front of them so that they could show PatPat, their pet name for my Mum, how they are progressing. I know she will be thrilled. See you should never rule out the runt of the litter lol.
Hope you had a great weekend, I certainly did although I have apparently left chaos in my wake as Chloe has sobbed herself to sleep because she wants to come and live with Mamma (that's me)
I'm sure all will be forgotten tomorrow as Daddy is at home for the day, but it is wonderful to be so loved, until I make her eat her dinner or tell her off for something. Love can be fickle at two lol.
Stay safe and hugs,
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx