Followers

Saturday 8 August 2020

Celebrating with my Bestie

Evening Everyone,
It's been another boiling hot day here. Not quite as sunny as yesterday I don't think although I feel far more shattered.
Of course it might have something to do with trying to keep three little terrors occupied so that Mum could go and do the shopping before it got too hot, and then clean and tidy the house without them constantly pulling things out just as soon as she has put them away. I'm not saying there wasn't any of that going on, but at least there was another person there to distract them before it got to the 'hurricane has hit' stage lol.
We had several more water fights to keep us all cooled off, and the paddling pool came out again and we also managed to get loads of washing done and dried off on the line. All in all a very successful day.
Chloe has been my bestie again today, although one minute she is being an adorable little angel who will look across at me and say 'I love you Mamma', and the next she is being a demon who has pushed her brother over or stolen a toy from her sister lol.
I'm not sure about the angel wings, but she has certainly had Jack in an over affectionate headlock a bit like the teddy in this lovely LOTV image.
I have been looking through some pictures this evening now they are all safely tucked up in bed,
and it occurred to me that I don't think I ever shared the 1st Birthday card that I made for Chloe, which now sits in a picture frame over her bed.
It is gratifying to know that the card that you so lovingly made has been preserved as a feature on the bedroom wall.
Not sure what we have planned for tomorrow, apart from more washing that is, and another water fight to cool us all down if necessary.
Thank for stopping by.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx