Followers

Tuesday 12 May 2020

Smackdown Celebrations

Evening Everyone,
Just a super quick post tonight to share a couple of cards that I made last year at SirStampalot using the Smackdown Technique.
The background was created using the technique, distress oxide inks and a lovely Molly Blooms Dandelion stamp.
The colour palette was actually inspired by something that one of the ladies on the class made. I added a little blue ink to the flower centers and the card blank, along with a touch of glitter glue and pearls.
This card was made in exactly the same way only with a highlight of yellow this time.
The die cut sentiment is from my favourite, much used, set from Creative Expressions.
Stay safe.
Big Hugs
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx