Followers

Thursday 14 May 2020

Lets Say Thank You

Evening Everyone,
I can't believe that it's Thursday again, and time to clap for the NHS and everyone else that is helping to keep the country going.
I have definitely noticed that there seem to be more people out and about, and the roads are busier
over the last few days.
Here are a series of Thank you cards that I made a while ago using one of my favourite Agapanthus stamps by Stampendous, versamark and Decorating Chalks.
Orange is not usually a colour that I reach for, but I love this set of cards.
The little gold gems are actually peel-off dots with glossy accents on them.
These were actually made in a class on Chalks where we made a box of cards to give as a gift.
This stamp is fabulous with this technique.
I created several large pieces,
 that I cut up to make smaller cards to fit in the box.
I can't remember who made the sentiment stamp, but I do like the font.
I made the box for the cards, but never actually got around to giving them to anyone. As it had got a bit battered I decided to repurpose the lid and turn it in to another card.
Thanks for stopping by.
Stay safe and craft.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx