Followers

Saturday 9 May 2020

Three of a Kind

Evening Everyone,
Just to prove that I do own stamps designed by someone other than Jane Gill here are a trio of cards using stamps designed by Francoise Read, also for Woodware.
 I stamped and embossed this beautiful floral vase onto a piece of black card that reacts with bleach.
I used a texture stamp and thin undiluted bleach on a piece of Cut'nDry Felt to stamp all over the image, and then painted parts of the image with the bleach.
This is another of Francoise stamps used on a piece of background created using Distress Oxide inks.
Once again I painted parts of the image with thin undiluted bleach and added a small sentiment.
I've used the same image stamped and embossed onto blue card stock. I made sure that the card would react to the bleach before I stamped on it.
Not all cardstock will react and change when the bleach is applied so I test a small patch in the corner, even applying a little bit of heat from my heat gun to intensify the results.
I painted the image and also stamped on to the piece of background card before layering the panel on to it. I added Glossy Accents to the flower centers and hearts and then a few tiny assorted nailheads.
I have to say that bleach is probably among my favourite techniques.
Hope you have a good day. The weather has been glorious here again.
Thanks for stopping by.
Stay safe and craft.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx