Followers

Thursday 7 May 2020

Designer Boutique Stamps on TV

Afternoon,
I hope that you are well. This was supposed to have coincided with Gwen's shows on Create and Craft featuring the lovely new stamps from Designer Boutique under the Creative Expressions umberella, but I nodded off before I could finish writing it it :O)
This is the card that I made for Creative Expressions using the fabulous new 'A different View' stamp from this collection.
I stamped and embossed it onto watercolour cardstock using Jurassic Mixed Media embossing powder.
I sponged over the image with Distress Oxide inks and then buffed it with a piece of kitchen paper before splashing it with a few drops of water.
The die cut sentiment has been coloured with the same inks and then coated in Glossy Accents for added dimension.
Thanks for stopping by, and don't forget to check out the shows on Create and Crafts catch up. Gwen has loads more inspiring samples for you to see.
Happy Crafting and Hugs
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx