Followers

Tuesday 19 May 2020

Quirky Christmas

Evening everyone,
Another boiling hot day here, so I only managed twice round the park before I had to call it a day. I'm a bit of a wimp when it comes to the heat, and I look even more like a boiled lobster today.
I thought that I would share a couple of Christmas cards to help me cool down, at least in my head anyway.
This one is made with a fabulously quirky Christmas Tree stamp set designed by Jane Gill.
I have done some good old fashioned heat embossing, using a combination of metallic powders.
I have used the same embossing folder on both cards, highlighted with a little gilding wax.
Only gold embossing powder on this one, and the sentiment from the stamp set Fun Christmas Tree.
I tapped a versamark ink pad around the base card, and covered it in gold embossing powder to tie things all together.
My final card uses another stamp released at the same time Framed Trees
I used mostly silver embossing powder on this one, but the card that I stamped on was textured which shows up through the embossing powder.
I can't believe how warm it still is, even at this time of night. Thank goodness for air conditioning at work lol.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx