Followers

Wednesday 6 May 2020

Seed Pods and Stems - Take two





Evening All,
Well let's try again shall we!!
Here are some of the samples that I loaned to Jane for her TV appearance last week. They use her fabulous Seed Pod and Stems.
I stamped and embossed them in gold on a piece of Pixie Powder background. I also stamped and embossed in black on a piece of white card and die cut a couple of circles which I place over the gold image, exactly matching the flowers. I couldn't see the strip of stamped card go to waste so I added it to the bottom of the panel.
This is also gold embossing onto Pixie Powder background with a strip of stamped and embossed vellum wrapped around the panel.
More Pixie Powders, this time over white embossing.
I have various types of watercolour card, so I was trying the colours out to see which cardstock worked best. But you know me, can't bear to throw anything away.
More white embossing and Pixie Powders, this time with a torn edge to the panel.
As you can see I sometimes get a bit carried away when sample making lol.
I'm going to quit while I'm ahead now. Besides which it's my night to cook, so the kitchen will be calling me very soon I'm sure.
Stay safe, and craft.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx